Adventure Co-Op Membership
What is the Adventure Co-Op?
Think of us as your outdoor fitness club. Adventure Co-Op community members can pay monthly dues to receive convenient and affordable access to paddle sports equipment ( KAYAK | SUP | SURF ). Members who opt to pay as they go receive special discounted access to adventures and lessons, and special rental discounts for themselves and guests! We have removed the obstacles to using this bulky gear so that you can get on the water quickly and easily in Santa Barbara and Goleta Beach. The Co-Op allow members to progress at their own level, while having the extra benefit of profession instructors. We have locker, water, and towel service, not to mention a hot shower on chilly days! Come down to the Paddle Sports Center and learn about what we can offer.
- Co-Op Benefits:
- 25% off all equipment rentals for you and your guests.
- 10% OFF on ALL CIO Adventures for you and your guests.
- 10% rewards on all Paddle Sports Center eligible spending (similar to REI)
- Social events
- Access to different Fitness Plans
Just a one-time fee of $25Join Now!
*If you are signing up for the Adventure Co-Op to receive a 10% discount on your adventure, please call our office after signing-up to finish your reservation 805-899-4925. Thanks!
If you are a Co-Op member, you have access to pay monthly dues for one of our fitness plans. This enables you 2 hour access, everyday (except limited plans) of the month, for SUP | KAYAK | SURF at either of our two locations (Santa Barbara Harbor & Goleta Beach). Commitment periods are for 1 month, 3 months or a year. The longer you sign-up the cheaper the monthly fee!
Limited (weekdays ONLY)
Additional Time: Kayaks/Surfboards = $5/hour or $25/day and SUP = $10/hour or $40/day
Fitness Family/Couple Plan details: 2 Adults with no ride fee in tandem. Each saves $5 on their Fitness Adult Plan. Families wishing to add children ages 12-17 pay $25/child/month for their own plan. Student 18 and over are eligible for their own student plan.
What do you get with your Fitness Plan?
2 hour access, everyday of the month, for SUP | KAYAK | SURF at either of our two locations (Santa Barbara Harbor & Goleta Beach).
We have single, double, fishing, and premium sit-on-top kayaks along with a wide variety of stand-up paddle boards and surfboards. For the colder days, you can use any of our wetsuit tops, full suits, or farmer-john wetsuits. We also have lockers, towel service, and filtered water to fill up your water bottle with! We like to think of the Adventure Co-Op as your outdoor health club!
Fitness Plans also receive free delivery service (i.e. we drive you!): Saturday Mornings at 9:00 AM, Members receive a free shuttle to Hendry’s Beach (must sign-up in 24hrs in advance!)
Delivery Rates: $10 per trip (Max 5 ppl per load and 24 advance notice required)
Discounts available when purchased in bulk. Current service area is Santa Claus Lane Beach to Goleta Beach
The Fun Print
- Fitness Plans are available to Co-Op Members only. This is a one-time $25 Co-Op Sign-Up Fee
- Guests receive a 25% discount.
- Students must present valid ID with current sticker, Senior is 55+, Family is 2 adults over 18 and no ride fee for guests in tandems. If you have children that you would like to add to the family plan, they will be charged the student rate for the respective period of time as your Fitness Plan.
- All rates are PER MONTH. Credit Card will be billed each month based on commitment. Billing starts at sign-up.
- You can purchase a year in advance and get 2 months for FREE!
- Plans can be put on hold for $5/month or cancelled for $99 fee.
- AGE POLICIES: Must be 12 years old to ride in a single kayak, 14 years old to SUP, and 16 to go without an adult (adult signature still required). All ages in tandems with adult.
- $5 “ride-fee” for guests in tandem kayaks.
With a new annual plan sign-up you will receive a free lesson (SUP | KAYAK | SURF). These FREE lessons will run ONLY on Saturday mornings at 10:00am. Regular lesson prices are $95 per person ($55 per lesson + equipment rental, if a current member the equipment rental is free)
You can sign-up online using the “Join Now” link at the top of the page. It will bring you first to our membership site and you will have to select “Adventure Co-Op”. You can then select a plan that fits you best. We are also open 7 days a week at both locations, and you can drop by and sign-up any time!
You will need to complete a membership agreement and acknowledgment of risk form when you arrive OR
Complete our Agreement & Acknowledgement of Risk Form